We are Kyrgyz Guided Tours LLC is an accredited travel company whose Invitation Letter of travelers to Kyrgyzstan is recognized to issue Kyrgyz E-Visa.
The citizens of India, Pakistani, Bangladesh, and Sri-Lanka are eligible to apply Kyrgyz E-visa along with Invitation Letter from accredited travel agency of Kyrgyz Republic.
To apply Kyrgyz E-visa means that you are no longer required to pay a visit to the nearest embassy to apply for your travel document. Instead, you can apply Kyrgyz E-visa online, and Kyrgyz Guided Tours can facilitate the process for you.
- Kyrgyz Guided Tours can arrange
- - Tourist E-visa for a maximum of 60 days (single, double entries)
- - Business E-visa for a maximum of 60 days (single, double, multi entries)
- - Work visa for a maximum of 1 year (multi entries)
- - Family visa for a maximum of 1 year (multi entries)
- - Exit visa for a maximum of 10 days to leave the country
- - Registration for the foreign citizens to stay more than 30 days
- What are the required documents to apply?
- - Scanned passport copy
- - Application photo 3x4 in jpg format
- - Contact details
- What are the processing times?
- 1. Standard processing time is 7 business days
- 2. Rush processing time is 5 business days
- 3. Super Rush processing is 3 business days